Buy on Etsy
Digital sewing pattern
The Dreamland Pyjama pattern blends the classic style of poplin pyjamas trousers with the comfort of jersey. If you’re new to stretch fabrics this pattern will teach you how to work with jersey and add a simple neckband for a professional looking finish. The pattern comes with a choice of appliqué motifs, or you can let their imaginations go wild.
You will receive two PDFs. One contains the pattern and the other contains the instructions. Information about how to print the pattern is in the instruction file. The pattern is made up of 30 A4 pages.
• 1m of cotton, or cotton poplin fabric
• 1m of 2.5cm wide waistband elastic
• 1m of cotton jersey
• stay tape or ribbon for stabilising the shoulders
• double-sided adhesive web (fuse-a-web or similar)
• co-ordinating thread
• regular and stretch machine sewing needles